Αναγνώστες

Σάββατο 20 Δεκεμβρίου 2014

Astrological Sex Positions? (your girl will LOVE this...)

Hey Angelos,

The other night my girlfriend Yasmine came in from Miami…

I let her stay with me because we always have the BEST time together!

The first night she was here we decided to have a girl’s night in… just Yas and me and a good old fashion pajama party =)

We got a bottle… or three… of our favorite vino and slipped into our comfy, silky PJs!

And no… sorry… there was no pillow fight =)

But of course we DID discuss guys… and all the things we LOVE them to do to us in bed!

As Yasi and I got drunker the more intimate details we revealed about what really turns us on…

Including something she showed me with the tongue that really drives her INSANE…

But that’s for another story =)

Yas then told me about the ONE sex position that makes her cum WITHOUT fail…

I thought it was interesting because I tried that same one before… and while I like it… it’s definitely not a fail proof orgasm for me.

But a couple days later I was reading about the best sex positions for astrology signs….

While I don’t really get into that stuff… I was SHOCKED at what I saw!

Yasmine’s favorite position is the BEST position for Aries women…

And Yas is an Aries!

Now…I have A LOT of conversations with my girlfriends about all the things they like sexually…

So I was curious to read on to see if their “zodiac traits” were in line with what I know they prefer in the bedroom…

And I couldn’t believe it when I was finished reading…

Each of my friends’ astrological personalities matched up PERFECTLY with their favorite sex position!

A way to guarantee making a girl hotter and wetter than anything else… was to match the sex position to her astrological sign!

It’s like the ANSWER to the MAGIC ORGASMIC EQUATION!

After discovering this I KNEW I needed to share it with you!

You might not be into astrological signs, but most girls LOVE that stuff...

So I put together what I know to be the BEST positions for each zodiac sign… It might be an easy way to get some :)

If you follow this guide for your girl, not only will your give her a GUARANTEED orgasm… but the fact that you put thoughtful effort in trying to pleasure her at her deepest, most personal level will have her gushing for you… figuratively AND literally! =)

ARIES (March 21 - April 20)

Aries girls are passionate, adventurous, aggressive and really get turned on when they’re in control. But this doesn’t mean that she wants a meek man either!

A fun, equally engaging position, where she’s on top and can take the reigns of yours and HER pleasure, is the one for this sexy little ram!

It’s Yas’ favorite… the Lap Top position.



Sit in a chair with a pillow under your knees to elevate them. Have your girl straddle you, with her ankles over your shoulders so her feet are against the chair… Then slide yourself inside her, letting her ROCK herself back and forth by pushing her feet against the chair!

Let her take control but read her signs! She also wants you to put your strong hands on her naked body and RAM yourself deep inside of her with real PASSION! =)

TAURUS (April 21 - May 21)

Taurus women are sensual, loyal and conservative. You definitely want to keep it more traditional with this one! But don’t pout just yet!

While I’m going to tell you the Missionary Position is best for your Taurus girl, you should also try the ADVANCED version… to really spice it up!

Once you’re in the classic position, lift your lady’s legs up and drape them over your shoulders, leaning forward over her!

This will allow for not only much DEEPER penetration, but ALL of your genitals will be rubbing against each other and will guarantee an EXPLOSIVE orgasm!

GEMINI (May 22 - June 21)

A Gemini girl is imaginative and has many different sides… hence her being a twin sign =)

Don’t use just ONE position with this girl but DO make sure you are the other, equal and opposite half in the position!

Both The Slip and the Proposal Position will absolutely ROCK her!



Start with the Proposal, both of you getting down on bended knee opposite each other and then interlock and thrust yourselves into each other!

Once you’ve gotten her all worked up in a sexual FRENZY, lean back into The Slip!

From a kneeling position, lean back, supporting yourself with your hands. Have your girl lie flat on her back and tilt her hips towards you with her legs on either side…

Then slip yourself inside her for the BEST deep penetration! Your girl will feel WHOLE with you inside of her! =)

CANCER (June 22 - July 22)

If your lady is a Cancer sign she’s sensitive and nurturing… so make her feel like she’s being taken care of by a big STRONG man like you!

The Curled Angel is straight out of the kamasutra and is perfect for a Cancer girl! It’s SURE to make her WET the second she slips into this position!

Have your lady curl up on her side, knees drawn up and spoon her into you, penetrating her from behind!

This also allows you to run your hands around, holding onto her breasts. Or slide your hand TIGHT in between her thighs, gently rubbing her clit for double stimulation!
 
Alright…That’s all I have time for right now!

But don’t worry!

I will give you the rest of the best astrological sex positions soon!

XOXO

Shawna

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου